EVENTS KEY HIGHLIGHTS
Vietbeauty 2022 offers its visitors exciting activities such as beauty workshops, informative seminars and products demonstration from leading brands from all over the world
The market has had a lot of changes after fighting the pandemic for a long time. The buying trend of consumers has dramatically turned to online purchases, and the field of e-commerce has grown tremendously.
Therefore, along with Vietbeauty x Cosmobeaute Vietnam 2022, besides visiting and sourcing reputable products and services, we also organized education seminars to bring knowledge of E-commerce, strategic solutions, and market updates to help solve the above problems with keynote speakers from MEDiCARE, Nielsen IQ, Haravan, TikTok, Vibula, Soclive, and Meiyume.
- Personal Care trends in the post pandemic – Guest Speaker from Nielsen IQ
– From Online to Offline (O2O) and back: Insights in Health & Beauty customers` behaviour during and after the covid pandemic – Guest speaker from MEDiCARE
– From concept to finished product: create your beauty product with Meiyume – Guest Speaker from Meiyume
– Grow your business with omnichannel e-commerce – Guest Speaker from Haravan
– Add JOYS to cart – How Beauty brands can employ Shoppertainment for their next Marketing campaign? – Guest Speaker from TikTok
- Beauty E-Commerce – Discussion panel – How to do business effectively on Social Media
Our beauty professionals showcased their latest products, recent innovations and trendy tips & tricks.
Highlight Product Livestreaming
For the first time ever at Vietbeauty x Cosmobeaute Vietnam, there is a Livestream program that provides an opportunity to interact with domestic and global audiences during the live stream through live videos.
Beauté Meeting – VIP B2B Buyer Programe – Connect Buyer and Seller
Beauté Meeting – VIP BUYER PROGRAM is a match-making program for sourcing beauty products and services through 1:1 meetings. This program helps connect exhibitors (Sellers) and B2B buyers in the fields of importers, distributors, retailers, e-commerce businesses, and potential investors, not only local but also international key beauty players.